Insights- Qld Business Boost Grant- Round 3
The Qld Government will release Round 3 of the Business Boost Grant early next month, offering between $10,000 and $20,000 to businesses to improve productivity and efficiency and focuses on 3 project areas:
1. Future planning:
This could include
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board
- Exporting opportunities
- Compliance with industry regulation and sustainability standards
2. Specialised/ automated software
This could include cybersecurity tools, customised software integration, AI, CRM systems or risk management systems.
3. Staff Management, development and planning
This could include
- Digital workplace plans for remote working
- Human resources management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Employee performance management frameworks.
Funding will not be received until after project completion (12 months) and you must contribute at least 50% of total project costs.
Total project cost must be more than $20,000 (grant funding amount will be $10,000) and project cost must be at least $40,000 to receive maximum funding of $20,000 and you may submit quotes from a maximum of 2 suppliers.
Payments must not be made prior to the grant approval.
Your project will be up to 12 months length.
To be eligible you must have:
- Between 2 and 19 employees
- An ABN and be registered for GST
- Headquarters in Qld
- Turnover above $300,000 in 2023 financial year
- Have a business website/ social media for business
- Not received funding under Round 1 or 2 of Business Boost Grant.
Registration of Interest will open 9am, 6 September 2023 and close 12 September 2023 after which selected applications will be invited to submit a full application.
If you are an eligible business and are keen to focus on your Future Planning, Alto Accounting & Advisory can work with you on a customised business plan and growth strategy that will help take you business to next level.
We can work with you on a proposal, prepare a quote and guide you through the steps of the application process.
If you focus on is on software or staff development and management we can put you in touch with expert providers who can assist you with your project.
For full details see the website: Business Boost Grants Program | Business Queensland
Author: Donna Bruce